Roberto is the managing partner of UHY Macho & Asociados, a leading accounting firm in Argentina with offices in Buenos Aires and a representation in Miami. Roberto was previously a Director of UHY International for nine years and was instrumental in the expansion of the membership in Latin America. He was re-elected in 2012.
Roberto specialises in consulting projects for international clients: dealing with a myriad of cross border issues and coordinated multinational engagements.
- Managing Partner of UHY Macho & Asociados
- Advisor to the Board of the Argentine Central Bank
- Roberto has been lecturing for over 18 years in several universities about the role of the auditor in Public Companies and other related subjects and is often invited to speak at professional conferences and clients’ events.
As a member of a number of business organisations, Roberto is recognised as a key contact person for facilitating the development of projects in Latin America.
- Member of the Argentine Institute of CPAs
- President of the Audit Commission of the Buenos Aires Institute of CPAs
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member of the Transnational Taxation Network
- Director of the Florida (US) Argentina Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman of the Argentine Cultural Centre in the US
- Member of the American Club of Buenos Aires
- Director of the Inter-American Institute for Democracy
Current and Prior Academic Activities
- Professor at the University of Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Professor at the University del Salvador – Argentina
- Professor at the University at the Universidad de La Plata – Argentina
- Professor at the Universidad del Comahue – Argentina
- Lecturer at the Koubek Center – University of Miami – United States
Download Roberto Macho's image here:
Download print quality Download screen quality