One of the founding partners of Farrelly Dawe White Limited (FDW), Alan’s vision and expertise continues to drive UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited (UHY FDW) forward. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the practice coupled with an empowering management style instrumental to the success of the firm to date.
Alan joined the UHY Board of directors of UHY International in 2018 and has been closely involved in the global development of the UHY Training and Education Working Group which he has been chairing for over three years.
- UHY Farrelly Dawe White Ltd – Founder and Managing Director
- Audit & Accountancy, Corporate Finance, Insolvency
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Transaction Services
- FCPA (Ireland) FCCA(UK) FLA (Ireland)
- Registered Auditor in Ireland and the UK
- Personal Insolvency Practitioner in Ireland
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership of San Telmo Business School Seville Spain and Timoney Leadership Ireland
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS (ACTIVE AND/OR PRIOR)
- Past President of CPA Ireland
- Past Chairman of Leinster Society CPA Ireland
- Past Chairman of Joint Accountancy Conference Ireland
- Member of Past President Strategy Group of CPA
- Member of Disciplinary Committee of CPA Ireland
- Chairman of UHY Education & Training Working Group
CURRENT AND FORMER CIVIC MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE
- Past Chairman of Rock Celtic Football Club
- Member of Strategic Working Group at Dundalk Football Club
SELECTED SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- In 2016 at the UHY Managing Partners’ Forum, Alan presented on Technology Innovation in the profession.
- At the Managing Partners’ Forum 2018 in Warsaw, Alan presented on KPI’s needed to effectively run your practice.
- With 2019 being the 30th anniversary of UHY Farrelly Dawe White – Alan and fellow directors will be spearheading the EMEA meeting in Dublin, June 2019.