Colin is the Chairman of the UHY Hacker Young Group and an Audit Partner at UHY Hacker Young in London. Colin leads the firm’s audit compliance team and provides audit, technical and financial reporting services to a variety of clients with operations in the UK and overseas.
Colin has more than 25 years’ experience in auditing and has a particular interest in multi-national public companies and private groups across various sectors but with significant experience in natural resources, hospitality, retail, not-for-profit and educational charities.
Colin also acts as Reporting Accountant for capital markets transactions in London and leads assignments on due diligence investigations and working capital reporting for acquisitions/disposals and stock market IPOs. He joined the UHY International Board of directors in May 2021.
- UHY Hacker Young UK Group – Chairman
- UHY Hacker Young LLP – Partner
- Member of firm’s Executive Committee
- Audit & Accountancy Services
- Corporate Finance Transaction Services
- Financial Reporting Advisory
- Aegis Business Solutions, Trinidad – Director (2003-2006)
- UHY Hacker Young, London – Audit Manager (1996-2002)
- EY, Trinidad – Audit Supervisor (1990-1995)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS (Active and/or prior)
- Member of the ACCA
- Affiliate member of the ICAEW
- FCCA (UK)
- Registered Statutory Auditor in the UK
- Financial Education
Previous trustee of several charities in the UK.