Zöllner Holding, founded in 1946, is a world market leader in the manufacture of acoustic signal systems for shipping and automatic warning systems for railway applications.UHY Moreira – Auditores, Brazil, provided tax, accounting, legal and administrative services to Zöllner in Brazil. UHY Fay & Co, Spain, provided accounting, including group reporting, tax and labour advice services to Zöllner Signal Systems Ibérica, S.L. in Spain.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners