UHY is a cohesive international association of member firms providing accounting, tax and consultancy services across the globe. With offices in 240 major business centres and 81 countries, with over 6,800 staff, generate an aggregate income of US$625 million (2011) ranking UHY International among the top 25 international audit, accounting and consultancy networks.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners