Vasseti (UK) plc is an investment holding company incorporated in the UK and listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.The group has substantial business operations in Malaysia, in the field of communication, information technology, advertising, real estate and civil engineering. UHY member firms UHY Hacker Young in London and UHY in Kuala Lumpur work closely together on this large cross-border group audit. As the company is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the group accounts are prepared using IFRS.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners