RedHot Media is a group of advertising and media companies. Much of its activity is as a media broker and purchasing advertising space. UHY Hacker Young, UK, successfully brought RedHot Media to London’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM), with a capitalisation on Initial Public Offering (IPO) of £29.6 million (USD 39.5 million). UHY Hacker Young, UK, provided audit services for the AIM-listed company and local audits in Asia-Pacific.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners