Minco Plc with offices in London, UK, and Toronto, Canada – is a base metals exploration and development company. UHY’s member firms, UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, Ireland, and McGovern, Hurley, Cunningham, LLP, Toronto, Canada, are engaged by Minco to provide annual audit services, as well as tax services.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners