- Africa: now a business case, no longer a handout case
- Dispute resolution just got easier
- Renewable energy: where yesteryear meets tomorrow
Issue 22 January 2011
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax
We welcome Morales, Tellez & Asociados CÍa Ltda, our new member firm in Nicaragua, to the global accountancy network UHY, extending our coverage within the Central Americas region.