- African trade zone strengthens bargaining power
- Identifying risks through the eyes of our clients
- Pharma giants underpin biotech minnows
- Indonesia enigma: where now?
Issue 19 July 2009
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax
We welcome Morales, Tellez & Asociados CÍa Ltda, our new member firm in Nicaragua, to the global accountancy network UHY, extending our coverage within the Central Americas region.