- Carbon trading: the new investor opportunity
- SOX made simpler: adopting best practices to reduce risks and costs
- Tentacles of new US fraud law likely to reach far and wide
- Fair value accounting: is it fair?
- Gateway to the Middle East
Issue 16 January 2008
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax
We welcome Morales, Tellez & Asociados CÍa Ltda, our new member firm in Nicaragua, to the global accountancy network UHY, extending our coverage within the Central Americas region.