This edition includes 4 case studies with a range of international clients across a variety of market sectors: precision metalworking, lift and elevator manufacturing, contract research and not-for-profit.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners