grupoarbulu, founded in 1999, is the biggest marine electronic group in Spain and one of the largest in Europe. The engagement was led by UHY’s Spanish member firm, UHY Fay & Co, who joined forces with the UHY Danish member firm, INFO:REVISION A/S, to advise on the company’s acquisition of Aage Hempel A/S, based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners