eTeam is a recruitment, talent management and consulting business based in New Jersey, US, with an operation that increasingly spans the globe. The group navigated a diverse range of tax regimes, financial regulations and business cultures to create the most efficient corporate structure in each location led by UHY Hacker Young, Letchworth, UK and supported by Lauer & Dr. Peters KG, Germany; UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, Ireland; UHY in Malaysia; Govers Accountants/Consultants, Netherlands; UHY M.L.Aguirre & Co. CPAs, Philippines; UHY Lee Seng Chan & Co, Singapore and Balmer- Etienne AG, Switzerland.
Covid tax cuts have reduced tourist taxes worldwide by just 1% - pressure on governments to do more to help
- Extension to tax cuts “will almost certainly be needed” as Covid restrictions continue
- Only four of 25 countries in study have reduced taxes to help tourism industry
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax