eTeam is a recruitment, talent management and consulting business based in New Jersey, US, with an operation that increasingly spans the globe. The group navigated a diverse range of tax regimes, financial regulations and business cultures to create the most efficient corporate structure in each location led by UHY Hacker Young, Letchworth, UK and supported by Lauer & Dr. Peters KG, Germany; UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, Ireland; UHY in Malaysia; Govers Accountants/Consultants, Netherlands; UHY M.L.Aguirre & Co. CPAs, Philippines; UHY Lee Seng Chan & Co, Singapore and Balmer- Etienne AG, Switzerland.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners