The Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF), is one of the world’s foremost independent charities working to support people affected by, or at risk of, HIV or AIDS. UHY Hacker Young in London and UHY LLP in New York, have successfully carried out audits of both EJAF UK and EJAF US.
Covid tax cuts have reduced tourist taxes worldwide by just 1% - pressure on governments to do more to help
- Extension to tax cuts “will almost certainly be needed” as Covid restrictions continue
- Only four of 25 countries in study have reduced taxes to help tourism industry
- Spain, Belgium and Japan all tax more than 10% on house purchases
- Pressure to increase property taxes to address costs of coronavirus
- Homebuyers in the US pay virtually zero tax