The Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF), is one of the world’s foremost independent charities working to support people affected by, or at risk of, HIV or AIDS. UHY Hacker Young in London and UHY LLP in New York, have successfully carried out audits of both EJAF UK and EJAF US.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners