Cordaid is an emergency aid and reconstruction agency. UHY member firms provided audit services. ECHO (the European Commission Humanitarian Aid Office) contributed to the project and therefore the audit needed to comply with ECHO auditing guidelines.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners