Camestix AS is the Estonian holding company for Camestix Energy – a group with assets in oil and gas exploration and extraction. UHY member firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions worked together to provide statutory and non-statutory group audits, local audits, that conformed with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners