Bartech, a US-based global leader in workforce management serves industries as diverse as automotive, telecommunications, power, pharmaceutical, financial, oil and gas, heavy industrial equipment and healthcare. UHY member firms in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific provided relevant services to support the client’s international expansion.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners