- Continental Shift - Doing Business in the New Africa
- Is the Future Alternative?
- Smart Buildings Reach for the Skies
Issue 4 - June 2017
• By contrast, average across all countries studied worldwide is 24% higher than 2008
• G7 economies lag well behind BRICs
Bank lending to the private sector in Europe is now on average 25% lower last year than it was before the financial crisis, hampering European economies’ return to economic growth, reveals a new study by UHY, the international accounting and consultancy network.
Relatively low import tariffs help keep goods costs down
Free Trade Agreements an increasingly critical policy area