- Can AI make us better?
- Eastern promise
- Luxury at any price
- Sun, sea and citizenship
UHY member firms understand the choices and challenges you face in a fast-moving and competitive world full of opportunities and risks. Through UHY Global we want to share a little of the diversity, the thinking and the difference that a global UHY team can make.
UHY Global, a twice-yearly magazine previously known as UHY International Business, gives our readers insight into international business topics, featuring thought-leading opinions and experiences from global contributors including UHY member firms, leaders of UHY service and industry groups and external sources. A true representation of what UHY is about…
In each issue, we look at three key topics in addition to other features such as ‘Perspectives’, ‘Sharing our world’, ‘Cogs and wheels’ and ‘Awards and celebrations’.
- Direction of travel
- Pitfalls or potential
- The rise and rise of the electric car
- Is there an app for that?
- Getting the gig
- Is this the end of globalisation
- Rethinking Europe beyond the west
- Taxing the world
- Continental Shift – Doing Business in the New Africa
- Is the Future Alternative?
- Smart Buildings Reach for the Skies
- The Future Untethered
- Why Artificial Intelligence is Good for Us
- Turning the Tide on Cybercrime
- China’s Changing Fortunes
- ASEAN: Powerhouse Potential
- Think city, think local: Global megatrends
- Where start-ups succeed
- Base Erosion Profit Shifting – BEPS
- The challenges of internationalization
- What’s happening in the automotive sector and supply chain.
- ‘Persist & prevail’: how to confront corruption
- Healthcare and life sciences industry: on the cusp of a revolution
- Europe on the road to recovery
- India: pipedream or reality?
- Asean: a region of complexities and contradictions
- Mexico: the new middle way
- Key industry sectors for global growth
- Mobile money: the tantalising potential
- Shift in the global economic balance
We welcome, Hadi Hesab Tehran, our new member firm in Iran, to the global accountancy network UHY, extending our coverage within the Middle Eastern region.