- Japan set for bounce-back
- ‘Next big thing’ in emerging markets?
- How SMEs go international
Issue 23 July 2011
• 19% increase in China’s total stock of businesses last year…
…compared to just 2% rise in business numbers in major Western economies
As the world becomes more globalised, many investors, both corporate and private, are looking for international opportunities. Investors need to effectively navigate the rules and regulations of the country where the property is situated.
• By contrast, average across all countries studied worldwide is 24% higher than 2008
• G7 economies lag well behind BRICs
Bank lending to the private sector in Europe is now on average 25% lower last year than it was before the financial crisis, hampering European economies’ return to economic growth, reveals a new study by UHY, the international accounting and consultancy network.