- Carbon trading: the new investor opportunity
- SOX made simpler: adopting best practices to reduce risks and costs
- Tentacles of new US fraud law likely to reach far and wide
- Fair value accounting: is it fair?
- Gateway to the Middle East
Issue 16 January 2008
• By contrast, average across all countries studied worldwide is 24% higher than 2008
• G7 economies lag well behind BRICs
Bank lending to the private sector in Europe is now on average 25% lower last year than it was before the financial crisis, hampering European economies’ return to economic growth, reveals a new study by UHY, the international accounting and consultancy network.
Relatively low import tariffs help keep goods costs down
Free Trade Agreements an increasingly critical policy area