- Carbon trading: the new investor opportunity
- SOX made simpler: adopting best practices to reduce risks and costs
- Tentacles of new US fraud law likely to reach far and wide
- Fair value accounting: is it fair?
- Gateway to the Middle East
Issue 16 January 2008
Relatively low import tariffs help keep goods costs down
Free Trade Agreements an increasingly critical policy area
In 2016, Costa Rica ran for an unbroken period of more than two months on renewable energy alone – the second year in a row the country had achieved this feat. In May 2016, Portugal powered itself for four-and-a-half consecutive days without fossil fuels. In both countries, the lights stayed defiantly on.