General Satellite Group provides TV broadcasting, electronic production and media services in Europe,China and Russia. UHY member firms in Russia and Pakistan worked with the group’s HQ in Russia and the GS Group in Pakistan where it is launching a new digital broadcasting service.
- No inheritance tax in emerging economies such as China, India and Russia
- Major economies under pressure to abolish unfair ‘death tax’
- Emerging economies resist introducing IHT in order to attract investment
• Yet almost no difference between lower income tax payers in G7 and BRIC countries
• Russia has lowest rate for top earners