- One world, one standard– almost a reality?
- Nigeria: now for the better news
- Tax treaties: A competitive advantage in the era of globalisation
- Europe set to battle over mobile workers
Issue 17 August 2008
• Taxes comprise 59% of petrol fuel cost in Europe, compared to 50% of global average
• European tax rates higher than other major economies including USA and Japan
We welcome, GEWORD, our new member firm in Georgia, to the global accountancy network UHY, extending our coverage within the EMEA region.